Just a few steps before you start tinkering with your smartphone and Arduino or Raspberry Pi:
1. DOWNLOAD Blynk APP:
2. INSTALL BLYNK LIBRARY
3. BUILD YOUR FIRST APP
- Open Blynk App and create new project.
- Choose the hardware and communication type you are going to use
- Add Button widget. You can hold and drag it to reposition. Tap once to get to Widget Settings.
- In Widget Settings set the PIN you want to control (e.g. if your LED is connected to pin 7 – choose pin D7)
- Check your email inbox. There you will find an email from Blynk Dispatcher with Auth Token for the project.
- Use our sketch builder to choose the type of hardware and communication you use. The example to blink an LED - is Getting Started/BlynkBlink
- Paste Auth Token to your sketch and upload it to hardware.
- Press PLAY ► in the Blynk App.
- Control the LED with the button! Hello IOT world 🎉
If you have questions or something is not working , check out our amazing community, where people are helping each other, sharing ideas and discussing projects.
- Explore other examples that are included in the library to feel the taste of what you can do with Blynk. Or
- Continue using the sketch builder to see how easy it is to combine examples and make them work with your hardware.
- Learn about how to send any sensor data with Virtual Pins and how to use Timers.